Instana’s fully automated real-time observability platform puts performance data in context to deliver rapid issue prevention and remediation.
Real-time Observability (Find)
· Provides 1 second real-time observability metrics.
· Monitors mobile, web and application perspectives.
· Traces every end-to-end mobile, web and application transaction.
· Provides full context across the application infrastructure.
· Maps, monitors, and traces every production application across all cloud environments.
· Supports all physical, virtual and serverless services and functions.
Prevention & Remediation (Fix)
· Automated Smart Alerts that provide threshold-based alerts based on out-of-the-box blueprints.
· Automatic full stack code profiling that takes you to root cause with a few clicks.
· Fully correlated and unsampled transaction traces that instantly identify application and infrastructure issues.
· Automatic unbounded analytics for every metric and trace.
Open Standards & OpenTelemetry (Expand)
· Fully integrated support for Prometheus, Jaeger, Grafana, cAdvisor, Fluent, Telepresence and other open-source technologies.
· Open-source telemetry support using both Open Collector and high performance Instana Agent’s knowledge graph correlation.
· Automatic unbounded analytics for every OpenTelemetry metric and trace.
· Ongoing integration of new Open Standards and Open Source technologies.
Automation & Intelligence (Optimize)
· Automated AI-driven intelligent actions to prevent or minimize troubleshooting and optimize performance.
· Automates setup, monitoring, tracing, and profiling for all applications and services.
· Integration with IBM Watson AIOps and Turbonomic ARM to enable fully automated, semi-automated, or manual remediation procedures in real-time.